Like me?????
Like me?????
you got it already?
wow
i just read something that said they were going out early and people should start to expect them next week
nice job
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
All direct deposit payments are 'supposed' to be sent out April 28, thanks to new software used by the IRS that updates daily rather than weekly.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...aspx?gt1=33009
Why you got yours before the first of them was supposed to go out is a puzzler though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] But heck I wouldn't question it!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea...I can fill up all 3 cars!!! </div></div>
Whoa!...you must got the big bucks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea...I can fill up all 3 cars!!! </div></div>
Whoa!...you must got the big bucks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
If I fill'em at half a tank, maybe twice. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Wasnt expecting it all. Woke up and checked my bank account and it was there. It wasnt much, but it all helps!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasnt much, but it all helps!</div></div>
You didn't get the full $600 +$300 per kid?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasnt much, but it all helps!</div></div>
You didn't get the full $600 +$300 per kid?</div></div>
I got $1800.
well - that's much when it's just money handed over. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Didn't expect you to announce the amount online though lol
I just thought when you said it wasn't much that they didn't give you the max.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks